1.24.2014

the great escape.

 The first one is my favorite fashion photo all year.
 
 I'm wearing: h&m fedora, pac sun sunglasses, givenchy pearl earrings, salsla denim jacket, mango skull wifebeater, target skinny jeans, bcbg max azria suede pumps
 PEW PEW!
 Is this or is this not one of the best denim jackets you have ever set your eyes upon???
When I saw it online and that it was only thirty dollars, and that the measurements lined up to my body so well on paper, I had to give it a shot and treat myself.
And I'm so glad I did. It's kinda dreamy.
I'm happier with this photoshoot than I've been in a while. I feel very lucky to have such a photogenic backyard and I'm trying to really make do with my bountiful closet and stop shopping so much.
I haven't bought anything in three weeks now, it's a slow start but a good start (I went a little crazy the weeks before and during xmas, not going to lie)!
xx


6 comments:

Sarah Rizaga said...

Lovely post.

Join my giveaway here: Blossoming Wallflower

Putri Valentina said...

cool jacket and sunglasses :D


WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

Lady Lilith said...

Nice job. I like a good denim jacket.

Ruby Geentjens said...

This outfit is so amazing. And the jacket is sooo stunning *O* and your backjard is wonderful. The sky is also so blue, I really adore these pictures :D

xoxo

Nikki said...

I was going to comment how awesome your jacket was! I love the embellishments :) And I've been on a shop-stop too since the Holidays. It was much needed! xo

Jardin de la Mode said...

Nice outfit and love the blue sky!X